Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous author quotes by People died on 1986

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhen I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what?"

Sydney J. Harris quotes (American Journalist and Author, He wrote a syndicated column, Strictly Personal, from 1944-86. 1917-1986)

Similar Quotes. About: Life quotes. For: T-Shirt quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.

Sydney J. Harris quotes (American Journalist and Author, He wrote a syndicated column, Strictly Personal, from 1944-86. 1917-1986)

Similar Quotes. For: Graduation quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe time to relax is when you don't have time for it.

Similar Quotes. About: Relax quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteOur dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteDemocracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be.

Similar Quotes. About: Democracy quotes, Power quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.

Similar Quotes. About: Computers quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Occupation
Writer, Satirist, Journalist, Dramatist.
Born on year
1920, 1917, 1913, 1904.
Born on day
October_8, January_8, August_26.
Died on day
January_4, January_25, February_11.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016