Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous actor quotes by People born on 1960

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI love dogs. They live in the moment and don't care about anything except affection and food. They're loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated.

David Duchovny quotes (American television and film Actor most famous for playing the character of Fox Mulder on The X-Files television series. b.1960)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteFriendship is one of the most tangible things in a world which offers fewer and fewer supports.

Kenneth Branagh quotes (Irish born English stage and motion-picture Actor and Writer, b.1960)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWilliam: It's as if I've taken love heroin, and now I can't ever have it again.
 Jenny0103

Hugh Grant quotes (English Actor. b.1960, London, England, UK)
Character: William Thacker quotes. Movie: Notting Hill quotes

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteFor hundreds of years, that was the major form of entertainment: The grown-ups sat around and watched the kids play. Now they sit around and watch the television. The actors are the kids.

David Duchovny quotes (American television and film Actor most famous for playing the character of Fox Mulder on The X-Files television series. b.1960)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteNo sex between Mulder and Scully! Only deep friendship. People thinking there's more than that between us amuses me. With Gillian, we've created the illusion of romance.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI must hold on before I too go mad.
 santiz

Antonio Banderas quotes (Spanish Actor, b.1960)
Character: Puss in Boots quotes. Movie: Shrek 2 quotes

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe moral of filmmaking in Britain is that you will be screwed by the weather.

Hugh Grant quotes (English Actor. b.1960, London, England, UK)

About: Movies quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
American, English, Spanish.
Occupation
Writer, Producer.
Born on day
October_5, March_4, December_9, December_10, August_7...
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016