Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous german quotes by People died on 1965

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe first duty of love is to listen.

Paul Tillich quotes (German born American Theologian and Philosopher, whose discussions of God and faith illuminated and bound together the realms of traditional Christianity and modern culture. 1886-1965)

Similar Quotes. About: Love quotes, Respect quotes, Responsibility quotes, Listening quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteHappiness? That's nothing more than a good health and a poor memory.

Albert Schweitzer quotes (German medical Missionary, Theologian, Musician and Philosopher. 1952 Nobel Peace Prize, 1875-1965)

Similar Quotes. About: Happiness quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteDo something wonderful, people may imitate it.

Albert Schweitzer quotes (German medical Missionary, Theologian, Musician and Philosopher. 1952 Nobel Peace Prize, 1875-1965)

Similar Quotes. About: Doing Your Best quotes, Achievement quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteHe who risks and fails can be forgiven. He who never risks and never fails is a failure in his whole being.

Paul Tillich quotes (German born American Theologian and Philosopher, whose discussions of God and faith illuminated and bound together the realms of traditional Christianity and modern culture. 1886-1965)

Similar Quotes. About: Failure quotes, Risk-taking quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThere are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.

Similar Quotes. About: Animals quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.

Martin Buber quotes (German Jewish biblical Translator, Philosopher and Interpreter. Master of German prose style. 1878-1965)

Similar Quotes. About: Travel quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Occupation
Theologian, Translator, Musician, Missionary, Interpreter.
Born on year
1886, 1878, 1875.
Born on day
January_14, February_8, August_20.
Died on day
September_4, October_22, June_13.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016