Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous british quotes by People born on 1933

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteBe like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.

Michael Caine quotes (Internationally successful British motion picture actor, b.1933)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI'll always be there because I'm a skilled professional actor. Whether or not I've any talent is beside the point.

Michael Caine quotes (Internationally successful British motion picture actor, b.1933)

Similar Quotes. About: Actors and acting quotes, Talent quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI started with the firm conviction that when I came to the end, I wanted to be regretting the things that I had done, not the things I hadn't.
 french_horn_quee

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe kind of people who always go on about whether a thing is in good taste invariably have very bad taste

Joe Orton quotes (British Playwright noted for his outrageous and macabre farces. 1933-1967)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe humble and meek are thirsting for blood.

Joe Orton quotes (British Playwright noted for his outrageous and macabre farces. 1933-1967)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteFirst of all, I choose the great roles, and if none of these come, I choose the mediocre ones, and if they don't come, I choose the ones that pay the rent.

About: Choice quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI'd the upbringing a nun would envy. Until I was fifteen I was more familiar with Africa than my own body.

Add to Chapter...
            quotes - next
Occupation
Playwright, Poet, Novelist, Actor.
Died on year
Born on day
March_14, July_13, January_1.
Died on day
August_9.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016