Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous men quotes by People died on 1989

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Edward Abbey quotes (American Writer whose works, set primarily in the southwestern United States, reflect an uncompromising environmentalist philosophy. 1927-1989)

Similar Quotes. About: Government quotes, Patriotism quotes. For: T-Shirt quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMusicians own music because music owns them.

Virgil Thomson quotes (American Composer, 1896-1989)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteInsanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.

R. D. Laing quotes (British psychiatrist noted for his alternative approach to the treatment of schizophrenia. 1927-1989)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMay your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
 wolfdyke

Edward Abbey quotes (American Writer whose works, set primarily in the southwestern United States, reflect an uncompromising environmentalist philosophy. 1927-1989)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI don't do drugs, I am drugs

Salvador Dalí quotes (Spanish painter, 1904-1989)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteLife is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.

Irving Berlin quotes (American Composer who played a leading role in the evolution of the popular song from the early ragtime and jazz eras through the golden age of musicals. 1888-1989)

Similar Quotes. About: Life quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
American, Austrian, Irish, Iranian, German...
Occupation
Actor, Writer, Composer, Journalist, Physicist...
First name
Robert.
Born on year
1903, 1913, 1927, 1906, 1904...
Born on day
May_11, January_9, January_29, February_25, February_10...
Died on day
April_12, February_27, February_12, December_22, December_16...
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016