Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by Robert died on 1929

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhy do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.

Robert Henri quotes (American urban realist Painter, one of the most influential teachers of art in the United States at the beginning of the 20th century. 1865-1929)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI am interested in art as a means of living a life; not as a means of making a living.

Robert Henri quotes (American urban realist Painter, one of the most influential teachers of art in the United States at the beginning of the 20th century. 1865-1929)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteGood composition is like a suspension bridge - each line adds strength and takes none away.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThere are mighty few people who think what they think they think.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA tree growing out of the ground is as wonderful today as it ever was. It does not need to adopt new and startling methods.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteGenius is not a possession of the limited few, but exists in some degree in everyone. Where there is natural growth, a full and free play of faculties, genius will manifest itself.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIt will stick with you and show up for better or worse in spite of all you or anyone else can do.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteDo whatever you do intensely.
 rashaski

About: Focus quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
American.
Occupation
Painter.
Born on year
1874, 1865.
Born on day
June_25.
Died on day
May_6, July_12.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016