Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1901

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIt's kind of fun to do the impossible.

Walt Disney quotes (American motion-picture Producer, pioneer of animated cartoon films. 1901-1966)

Similar Quotes. About: Inspiration quotes, Motivation quotes, Funny quotes, Dreams quotes. For: T-Shirt quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteNever doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Margaret Mead quotes (American anthropologist whose great fame owed as much to the force of her personality and her outspokenness as it did to the quality of her scientific work, 1901-1978)

Similar Quotes. About: Ambition quotes, Willpower quotes, Individuality quotes, Conviction quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteOne of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are, when you don't come home at night.

Margaret Mead quotes (American anthropologist whose great fame owed as much to the force of her personality and her outspokenness as it did to the quality of her scientific work, 1901-1978)

Similar Quotes. About: Needs quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIf you can dream it, you can do it.
 mrwonderful1989

Walt Disney quotes (American motion-picture Producer, pioneer of animated cartoon films. 1901-1966)

Similar Quotes. About: Inspiration quotes, Dreams quotes, Animation quotes. For: T-Shirt quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhat people say, what people do, and what they say they do are entirely different things.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe way to get good ideas is to get lots of ideas, and throw the bad ones away

Dr. Linus Pauling quotes (American theoretical chemist and biologist 1901-1994)

Similar Quotes. About: Ideas quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
American, Japanese, Italian, German, French...
Occupation
Writer, Actor, Journalist, Novelist, Physicist...
First name
George.
Last name
Armstrong.
Died on year
1981, 1961, 1960, 1966, 1967...
Born on day
April_19, April_5, August_30, December_5, June_29...
Died on day
February_17, July_9, August_4, August_29, August_25...
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016