Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1841

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIn order to act, you must be somewhat insane. A reasonably sensible man is satisfied with thinking.

George Clemenceau quotes (French statesman, journalist and prime minester (1917-20), 1841-1929)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe pain passes, but the beauty remains.

Pierre-Auguste Renoir quotes (French Painter associated with the Impressionist movement, 1841-1919)

Similar Quotes. About: Beauty quotes, Pain quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMany ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than in the one where they sprung up.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. quotes (American Judge and Jurist, He was called The Great Dissenter; He often disagreed with the conservative majority. 1841-1935)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe biggest dog has been a pup

Joaquin Miller quotes (American poet and journalist, his best work conveys a sense of the majesty and excitement of the Old West, 1841-1913)

Similar Quotes. About: Animals quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteBeware how you take away hope from any human being.

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. quotes (American Judge and Jurist, He was called The Great Dissenter; He often disagreed with the conservative majority. 1841-1935)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA man who has to be convinced to act before he acts is not a man of action. You must act as you breathe.

George Clemenceau quotes (French statesman, journalist and prime minester (1917-20), 1841-1929)

Similar Quotes. About: Action quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMan's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.

Similar Quotes. About: Mind quotes. For: Graduation quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteYou make me chuckle when you say that you are no longer young, that you have turned twenty-four. A man is or may be young to after sixty, and not old before eighty.

Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
American, French, British.
Occupation
Poet, Journalist, Psychologist, Physicist, Painter...
Last name
Clemenceau.
Died on year
1919, 1929, 1918, 1916, 1913...
Born on day
September_28, May_29, May_26, March_8, March_3...
Died on day
February_17, November_24, December_3, March_6, March_16...
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016