Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1796

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteBe ashamed to die until you have won some victory for mankind

Horace Mann quotes (US educator, the first great American advocate of public education, 1796-1859)

Similar Quotes. About: Inspiration quotes, Victory quotes, Death and dying quotes, Mankind quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteLet us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.

Horace Mann quotes (US educator, the first great American advocate of public education, 1796-1859)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA house without books is like room without windows

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIf an idiot were to tell you the same story every day for a year, you would end by believing it

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteResolve to edge in a little reading every day, if it is but a single sentence. If you gain fifteen minutes a day, it will make itself felt at the end of the year.

Similar Quotes. About: Reading quotes, Time quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
Canadian, American.
Occupation
Writer.
First name
Thomas.
Died on year
1859, 1872, 1867, 1865.
Born on day
May_4, July_15, December_17.
Died on day
August_27, August_2.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016