Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1795

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteTell a man he is brave, and you help him to become so

Thomas Carlyle quotes (Scottish Historian and Essayist, leading figure in the Victorian era. 1795-1881)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteGo as far as you can see; when you get there you'll be able to see farther

Thomas Carlyle quotes (Scottish Historian and Essayist, leading figure in the Victorian era. 1795-1881)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe difference between one man and another is not mere ability - it is energy

Thomas Arnold quotes

Similar Quotes. About: Ability quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWe can do more good by being good, than in any other way

Rowland Hill quotes (British Administrator and Educator, known for the development of the modern postal service, adopted throughout the world. 1795-1879)

Similar Quotes. About: Doing Your Best quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteShow me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of man you are.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA proverb is no proverb to you until life has illustrated it

John Keats quotes (English Romantic Poet. 1795-1821)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart, for without kindness, there can be no true joy

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMusic is well said to be the speech of angels.

Similar Quotes. About: Music quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe man of life upright has a guiltless heart, free from all dishonest deeds or thought of vanity.

Similar Quotes. About: Heart quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWriting is a dreadful labor, yet not so dreadful as Idleness.

Similar Quotes. About: Writing quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
Scottish, English, British, American.
Occupation
President, Poet, Historian, Essayist, Educator...
First name
Thomas.
Died on year
1881, 1879, 1852, 1849, 1842...
Born on day
October_31, November_2, June_13, December_4, December_3.
Died on day
June_15, February_5, February_23, August_27.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016