Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1765

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIn every mess I find a friend, / In every port a wife.

Charles Dibdin quotes (English theatrical Manager, Composer, Author and Actor whose sea songs and operas made him one of the most popular English composers of the late 18th century. 1765-1814)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThen trust me there's nothing like drinking, So pleasant on this side of the grave: It keeps the unhappy from thinking, And makes e'en the valiant more brave

Charles Dibdin quotes (English theatrical Manager, Composer, Author and Actor whose sea songs and operas made him one of the most popular English composers of the late 18th century. 1765-1814)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteHere, a sheer hulk, lies poor Tom Bowling,/ The darling of our crew.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteFaithful, below, he did his duty; / But now he's gone aloft.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe lass that loves a sailor.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteOn what rests the hope of the republic? One country, one language, one flag!

Alexander Henry quotes

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMen are never so good or so bad as their opinions

James Mackintosh quotes

About: Men quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIt is right to be contented with what we have, never with what we are

James Mackintosh quotes

Add to Chapter...
        quotes - next
Nationality
Mexican, English.
Occupation
Priest, Patriot, Military leader, Manager, Composer...
Died on year
1814, 1832, 1815.
Born on day
September_30, March_4.
Died on day
July_25, December_22.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016