Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1758

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe best form of government is that which is most likely to prevent the greatest sum of evil.

James Monroe quotes (American 5th US President (1817-25), who issued an important contribution to United States foreign policy in the Monroe Doctrine, a warning to European nations against intervening in the Western Hemisphere. 1758-1831)

About: Government quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteOmelettes are not made without breaking eggs

Maximilien Francois Robespierre quotes (Radical Jacobin leader and one of the figure of the french revolution, 1758-1794)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteGentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.

Horatio Nelson quotes (British naval commander in the wars with Revolutionary and Napoleonic France. 1758-1805)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA little flattery will support a man through great fatigue

James Monroe quotes (American 5th US President (1817-25), who issued an important contribution to United States foreign policy in the Monroe Doctrine, a warning to European nations against intervening in the Western Hemisphere. 1758-1831)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteAny institution which does not suppose the people good, and the magistrate corruptible, is evil

Maximilien Francois Robespierre quotes (Radical Jacobin leader and one of the figure of the french revolution, 1758-1794)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteNo truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people.

Noah Webster quotes (American Man of letter and lexicographer, known for his American Spelling Book and his American Dictionary of the English Language. 1758-1843)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhen work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work is a duty, life is slavery.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteSomething must be left to chance; nothing is certain in a sea fight

Horatio Nelson quotes (British naval commander in the wars with Revolutionary and Napoleonic France. 1758-1805)

About: Chance quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
American, French, British.
Occupation
President, Man of letter.
Died on year
1843, 1831, 1805, 1794.
Born on day
September_29, October_16, May_6, April_28.
Died on day
October_21, May_28, July_4, July_28.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016