Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1746

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteDreams are nothing but incoherent ideas, occasioned by partial or imperfect sleep.

Benjamin Rush quotes (American Physician and political leader, member of the Continental Congress and signer of the Declaration of Independence. 1746-1813)

Similar Quotes. About: Dreams quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe dream of reason produces monsters

Goya quotes (Spanish artist and court painter, 1746-1828)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMirth, and even cheerfulness, when employed as remedies in low spirits, are like hot water to a frozen limb

Benjamin Rush quotes (American Physician and political leader, member of the Continental Congress and signer of the Declaration of Independence. 1746-1813)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteMan must search for what is right, and let happiness come on its own.

Johann Pestalozzi quotes

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteControversy is only dreaded by the advocates of error

Similar Quotes. About: Controversy quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteLiberty without virtue would be no blessing to us

About: Liberty quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteScandal dies sooner of itself, than we could kill it

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe turgid style of Johnson, the purple glare of Gibbon, and even the studied and thickset metaphors of Junius are all equally unnatural, and should not be admitted into our company.
 santiz

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteA pioneer is generally a man who has outlived his credit or fortune in the cultivated parts.

Add to Chapter...
        quotes - next
Nationality
Spanish, American.
Occupation
Physician, Painter, Artist.
Died on year
1828, 1827, 1813.
Born on day
March_30, January_4.
Died on day
April_19, April_16.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016