Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1740

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIt is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.
 Redbeard_Bob

Marquis De Sade quotes (French nobleman and Novelist whose perverse sexual preferences and erotic writings gave rise to the term sadism. 1740-1814)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteSocial order at the expense of liberty is hardly a bargain.

Marquis De Sade quotes (French nobleman and Novelist whose perverse sexual preferences and erotic writings gave rise to the term sadism. 1740-1814)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIn order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice.
 damestjernelys

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteLycurgus, Numa, Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, all these great rogues, all these great thought-tyrants, knew how to associate the divinities they fabricated with their own boundless ambition.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe idea of God is the sole wrong for which I cannot forgive mankind

Similar Quotes. About: God quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteReligions are the cradles of despotism.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteOne is never so dangerous when one has no shame, than when one has grown too old to blush.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIt is not my mode of thought that has caused my misfortunes, but the mode of thought of others

Similar Quotes. About: Thought quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteLust's passion will be served; it demands, it militates, it tyrannizes.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
              quotes - next
Nationality
Scottish, French.
Occupation
Novelist, Biographer.
Died on year
1814, 1795.
Born on day
October_29, June_2.
Died on day
May_19, December_2.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016