Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on 1708

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteAll is lost save honor

Francis I quotes

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIn these matters the only certainty is that there is nothing certain.

William Pitt the elder quotes (British Statesman 1st Earl of Chatham, Viscount Pitt of Burton-Pynsent , byname The Great Commoner, 1708-1778)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWoman is always fickle - foolish is he who trusts her.

Francis I quotes

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThere is nothing left to me but honor, and my life, which is saved

Francis I quotes

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe enjoyments of this life are not equal to its evils.

William Pitt the elder quotes (British Statesman 1st Earl of Chatham, Viscount Pitt of Burton-Pynsent , byname The Great Commoner, 1708-1778)

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteLet honor be to us as strong an obligation as necessity is to others.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteSo as this only point among the rest remaineth sure and certain,namely, that nothing is certain. . .

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThe atrocious crime of being a young man . . . I shall neither attempt to palliate nor deny.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhere laws end, tyranny begins.

Add to Chapter...
        quotes - next
Nationality
British.
Occupation
Statesman.
Died on year
Born on day
November_15, December_8.
Died on day
November_5.
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016