Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on -615

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteLove is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables.

Sappho quotes (Ancient Greek lyric poet greatly admired in all ages for the beauty of her writing, 610-580 BC)

Similar Quotes. About: Love quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhat is beautiful is good, and who is good will soon be beautiful.

Sappho quotes (Ancient Greek lyric poet greatly admired in all ages for the beauty of her writing, 610-580 BC)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteBeauty endures only for as long as it can be seen; goodness, beautiful today, will remain so tomorrow.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteDeath must be an Evil - and the gods agree; for why else would they live for ever?

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhen anger spreads through the breath, guard thy tongue from barking idly

Similar Quotes. About: Anger quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteHow love the limb-loosener sweeps me away

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteDeath is an evil; the gods have so judged; had it been good, they would die

Similar Quotes. About: Death and dying quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016