Thinkexist Quotations
My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!

QuotationsAuthorsTopicsKeywordsContributors My Quotations More...

Famous quotes by People born on -389

Showing top results. For more precise results use top quotes filters below.
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteYou will always find an answer in the sound of water.
Chuang-Tse
 Kaybaby1700

Chuang Tzu quotes (The most significant of China's early interpreters of Taoism, 389-286 BC)

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?

Chuang Tzu quotes (The most significant of China's early interpreters of Taoism, 389-286 BC)

Similar Quotes. About: Dreams quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteHappiness is the absence of the striving for happiness.

Similar Quotes. About: Happiness quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteFlow with whatever may happen and let your mind be free. Stay centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteIf water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteThose who realize their folly are not true fools

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteI know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWe cling to our own point of view, as though everything depended on it. Yet our opinions have no permanence; like autumn and winter, they gradually pass away.

Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
    I Like this quote I dislike this quoteGreat wisdom is generous; petty wisdom is contentious.

Add to Chapter...
        quotes - next
Add Top Quotes to your bookmark | Send Top Quotes to a friend | Link to Top Quotes

Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2016